- Blueprint For Career, Relationships, Life – Your communication style is unique to you, much like your fingerprint. Understanding your DiSC communication style brings an awareness of how you may connect easily with some and may struggle connecting with others. If you want to be a more effective communicator, you are not alone. Success is evident once you know the steps to effective communication.
- Embracing Your Strengths – Your strengths are your natural abilities and talents; your second nature skill sets. Your strengths are your personal power; you use your strengths to make things happen, influence others, build relationships and process information. Let’s see how we can help you embrace your strengths to make better decisions, learn, live and lead better.
- Employee to Leader – Are you a new leader or transitioning into a new leadership role? First things first, you must know yourself from the inside out. Learn how to cultivate your natural talents and strengths to build trust, create a shared vision, engage and motivate your team, create goal alignment, build relationships, manage conflict and more. Let’s chat about transitioning into your new role as a leader people want to follow.
- What Makes You Tick You are unique. How you restore your energy, how you prefer to absorb information, and why you do what you do is unique to you. What is your preference for making decisions, do you like to stay ahead of the eight-ball or allow things to flow at its own pace. Do you prefer structure or flexibility?
- Hijacking Moments – Something happens all of a sudden which hijacks your brain in a split-second responses to a situation. This sudden change triggers your amygdala; the almond shaped part of your brain, which controls emotions in the body; a fight or flight response. Normal reasoning is interrupted with feelings in the mind; anxiety, fear, and stress. The hijacking moment derails you from what you were on track to accomplish. Let’s identify hijacking triggers and learn ways to control them.
- Stress & Burnout When you ignore stress because, “it’s just stress”, you give burnout permission to take over your life. Don’t let that happen! Everyone experiences stress much like the seasons in life. Burnout on the other hand is a cluster of emotions. It is the result of constant and frequent emotional upheaval associated with people at home or in the workplace. It’s a thief which robs you of peace of mind, sleep, joy…and so much more. Let’s talk about stress and burnout
- Leadership – Good to great leadership is HEART centered. Your teams will know if your leadership is HEART centered; they will feel appreciated, motivated, and inspired. When leaders invest in themselves and their teams; teams know, like, and trust the leadership. Leadership is a stimulating process; let’s chat about how you might use your strengths to improve your leadership.